I love going outside on a clear night and looking through my telescope at the beautiful planets, and out beyond into the endless creation that our wonderful Creator has designed. Knowing that the things we can view through telescopes and … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, July 18, 2018 – Pray for congregations sharing summer services with other denominations, rejoicing in their ecumenical connections.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIt's okay to let our children see us cry.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:7 – I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. (NIV)
Wednesday, July 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Unto The Hills Around Do I Lift Up
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 84-86
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 17; Acts 27:39-44
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 89:19-37
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own