Can you remember what gift you received at Christmas twenty-five years ago? I can! When our son was quite small, he saved up about two dollars to buy Christmas gifts for his mother and me. I went with him to … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, June 26, 2017 – Pray for our Chaplain General, Guy Chapdelaine, and for all of the chaplains under his direction as a spiritual advisor, that God's Spirit of wisdom and grace may rest upon him as he fulfills his duties.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLove your wife by showing her a man who is devoted to God first and foremost.
Verse for Today1 Peter 5:4 – And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away. (NIV)
Monday, June 26, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: All For Jesus
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Kings 19-22
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 9-10; Titus 2:1-10
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 69:19-36
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own