Don't you just love babies? They are soft and cuddly and totally dependent upon their parents for every need. They look at their mothers with total adoration — and that look is returned by their mothers. As a new mother … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, January 19, 2019 – Pray for Presbyterians in remote and rural congregations as they faithfully serve God and carry out their ministries in small communities.
- Please pray for my husband!: "Please pray for my husband who has to go in to the hospital on February 20/19 for a stint! The..." (more)
- Please pray for the unborn!: "Please pray for the unborn children, who have been disposed of because of abortion! New York City..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe best way to heal a broken heart is to give God all the pieces.
Verse for TodayHebrews 10:39 – We are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved. (NIV)
Saturday, January 19, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Lord This Day Thy Children Meet
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 12-17
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 16:21-17:20; Matthew 13:31-58
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 2:1-12
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own