First Presbyterian Church in Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada, will never be accused of not taking the risk to continue its ministry in the face of financial ruin. They took the talents (money and assets) given to them and, on bended knee …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, October 22, 2018 – Give thanks for people who work in the food production and service industries. Pray that all people can share in God's abundance and have nutritious food to eat.
- Update on "Wisdom and Peace": "Thanks go to all those of you who prayed for me. There were some interesting moments sorting out..." (more)
- Prayers requested following a fall: "Please pray for HS who broke her leg from a fall. No weight bearing allowed until it is healed...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayYour car is not the only thing the maker can recall.
Verse for TodayGalatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (NIV)
Monday, October 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Yield Not To Temptation
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Deuteronomy 4-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 62
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Job 39:13-40:2
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own