When I was young and having trouble making decisions, my mother used to say, "Get your priorities straight." She was right. Having overall priorities to guide our life makes day-to-day decisions easier. For example, if our priority is to …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, August 17, 2017 – Pray for those young people who are beginning to discern a call to participate in a mission trip within The Presbyterian Church in Canada in 2018.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayYou are worth dying for. – Jesus Christ
Verse for TodayMatthew 6:1 – Be careful not to do your "acts of righteousness" before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. (NIV)
Thursday, August 17, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Master The Tempest Is Raging
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Daniel 7-12
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jeremiah 16; James 2:8-13
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 40:1-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own