Last summer, my daughter, her husband and their young family travelled through Washington State, USA, on their way to Yellowstone Park. They stopped in a little Bavarian-themed town called Leavenworth, to look around. One of the stores …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, May 28, 2017 – Pray for people who are living with a mental illness, that they may experience God's peace.
- Update on "MY SCHIZOPHRENIA/MY DEPRESSION": "Thank u very much I feel a little better. I have exams and I need to pass with the highest grade...." (more)
- Update on job: "Mark and his wife have just been told that their trial period for the job didn't work out...." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe cost of obedience is nothing compared to the cost of disobedience.
Verse for TodayIsaiah 42:6 – I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles. (NIV)
Sunday, May 28, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Loves Me This I Know
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Exodus 33-36
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 105
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 17:1-11
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own