This collection was certainly unplanned. Way back when, my brother and I gave grandma a ceramic chicken cookie jar. After she passed away, it became the property of my parents, who then gave it to me. Our children always checked … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, March 26, 2017 – Pray for the Assembly Council as it meets today to make decisions and compose recommendations related to the life and mission of our church.
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a Devotional
Thought for TodayWhat we acquire without effort is worth what it cost.
Verse for TodayTitus 2:13-14 – …while we wait for the blessed hope — the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. (NIV)
Sunday, March 26, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: When We All Get To Heaven
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 48-50
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 38-39; Luke 12:22-34
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 9:1-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own