My 6 year old son loves mazes. Usually these are the pen and paper kind. Yesterday he learned firsthand what it was like to be in a real maze. We arrived at the "maize maze". It was a carefully planned … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, November 18, 2018 – (Restorative Justice Week, November 18-25) Give thanks for the Church Council on Justice and Corrections. Pray for their work to address the healing of victims, offenders, and their communities, as they strive for justice.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLiving for the Lord leaves a lasting legacy.
Verse for TodayJohn 17:17 – Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. (NIV)
Sunday, November 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Is The Sweetest Name I Know
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Peter 4-5
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Kings 11; Galatians 3:19-29
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 13:24-37
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own