As a child, I never really went to church. It's not so much that my family didn't believe in God, it's more that we just never found church all that necessary. Because of this, my knowledge of Bible stories was … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, March 24, 2018 – Remember in prayer the Rev. Peter Bush, Moderator of the General Assembly.
- Update on "Health Concern": "Thank you for your prayers for my sister. The news was not good today. Please continue to pray for..." (more)
- Update on "Family Healing": "Thank you all who went before the Lord on my behalf. We had a family meeting last night that proved..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayA heart in tune with God can't help but sing His praise.
Verse for TodayGalatians 3:24 – So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. (NIV)
Saturday, March 24, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Hosanna Loud Hosanna
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Mark 3-4
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Exodus 25; John 10:22-42
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Zechariah 9:9-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own