Fill in the boxes below to send your friend(s) a personalized copy of the devotional for Sunday, February 4, 2018. You can send from 1 to 5 addresses at once. Make sure you double-check the spelling.
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, February 19, 2018 – Thank God for our ancestors. Pray that we will remember and appreciate the gifts they have passed down to us.
- Breast Cancer: "For my niece in Texas, (Jessica) recently diagnosed with breast cancer, for the long road ahead to..." (more)
- We're moving slowly on the long long road: "With prayers, K is spending more time at home than in the hospital but needs Jesus to intervene and..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayOur background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we'll become.
Verse for TodayHosea 2:19-20 – I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the Lord. (NIV)
Monday, February 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Lead On O King Eternal
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 28-31
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 47; Mark 15:33-47
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 16:1-15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own