Now you can include the PresbyCan Daily Devotional in your news feeds or listen to on the way to work.
Once you have a feed reader in place, with your mouse, left-click and drag over the following URL to highlight it, and click on the "Copy" icon in your browser's menu bar.
Clicking on the orange RSS icon at the top right of this page will also open a page which will give you the opportunity to subscribe to the feed.
If you already have iTunes installed on your computer, click here to open the PresbyCan Daily Devotional podcast in iTunes.
If you don't have iTunes installed, follow these directions:
- Download software for Apple's iTunes, Juice, or any other podcasting program.
The podcasting program will automatically locate and download the latest editions of the PresbyCan Daily Devotional podcast onto your computer, and then synchronize with your iPod or MP3 player.
- With your mouse, left-click and drag over the following
to highlight it, and click on the "Copy" icon in your browser's menu bar.
- Copy the URL into your podcast program.
Look for the area in your podcast program that asks for subscription information, and copy the URL to that location. In Apple's iTunes program, click on "Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast...", and add the URL to the window that pops up. In the Juice program, click on "Tools > Add a Feed...", and add the URL to the window that pops up.
- Connect your portable music device to your computer.
- Click "update" on your podcast program.
Your podcast program will automatically locate and download our latest podcast to your computer, and then synchronize it with your iPod or portable MP3 player.
A feed reader automatically checks for updates on websites that the user chooses. The content from many different websites is gathered into one place for easy reading by the user, saving the time that the user would spend visiting all the different websites involved. Feed readers with podcasting capabilities are also able to download media files and automatically load them onto media players like iPods.
A podcast is an audio broadcast streamed across the Internet for users to download onto their computers and portable audio devices.
Subscribing to a specific podcast "feed" enables a user to automatically update their computer with the latest edition of a particular audio broadcast, known as a podcast "channel."
The word podcast combines the words "iPod" (Apple's popular portable MP3 device) and "broadcast" to describe the ability for anybody — from independent producers to large media corporations — to create audio broadcasts to share online.
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Wednesday, June 28, 2017: Fire Extinguishers And Bibles by Joel Jongkind (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Tuesday, June 27, 2017: Meaningful Multiplication by John Stuart (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Monday, June 26, 2017: The Biggest Fish Story Ever! by Diane Eaton (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Sunday, June 25, 2017: Pray, For The Devil Prowls Like A Roaring Lion by Isabel Allison (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Saturday, June 24, 2017: Thanks A Bunch! by JJ Ollerenshaw (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Friday, June 23, 2017: As Pure As Water by Martin Wiles (listen now)
- PresbyCan Daily Devotional for Thursday, June 22, 2017: Hearing God Through The Wind by Orlanda Drebit (listen now)
Back to the Site Guide