This PrayerLine request has been removed.Either it was outdated or it has been superceded by a newer prayer request. Thank you for your prayers.
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, January 21, 2019 – Pray for parents raising small children and working full time, that they might find time and patience to strengthen and enjoy family connections.
- RB distrusts and belittles her partner: "She spends much time on Facebook on apps that are falsely spiritual. The 1 and 3 year old recovered..." (more)
- Please pray for my husband!: "Please pray for my husband who has to go in to the hospital on February 20/19 for a stint! The..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayDon't forget that even when God is silent, He is still doing something for us.
Verse for TodayJohn 6:20-21 – [Jesus] said to them, "It is I; don't be afraid." Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading. (NIV)
Monday, January 21, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: There Is A Book That All May Read
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Romans 5-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalm 78
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 12:14-31a
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own