This PrayerLine request has been removed.Either it was outdated or it has been superceded by a newer prayer request. Thank you for your prayers.
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, February 22, 2019 – Pray for our Presbyterians Sharing mission partners in Canada and around the world.
- Dave's journey is progressing well: "Thanks to so many of you for praying over the past couple of years for my friend Dave. I received..." (more)
- An update on my husband's procedure for a stent!: "More On "Please pray for my husband!", originally posted on 1/19/2019:"Please pray..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayEphesians 4:25 – Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. (NIV)
Friday, February 22, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Stand Up Stand Up For Jesus
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 15-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Judges 16; Matthew 27:57-66
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 37:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own
- * The One-Year Bible Reading Plan is from bible-reading.com ©1996-2006 by Michael Coley and used by permission.
* The Two-Year Bible Reading Plan is from the Cambridge Daily Reading Bible ©1995 Cambridge University Press and used by permission.
* Our public domain music is courtesy of The Cyber Hymnal™