Update on "update re forms" originally posted on 11/1/2017:
"The doctor still has not signed the forms for Mark despite having assured Mark he would sign at the weekend. The forms are application for disability allowance. The latest reason given for not signing is that the Dr. does not approve of the method the forms will be submitted to the Government, Mark and his wife M are in great need of this money. Dear Father soften the heart of the doctor so that things will go forward. This has been dragging on for about 2 years and when the forms are submitted it could take 6 months to be in effect. Mark is very discouraged and angry. May Your will be done Amen"
Praise Report posted on 11/13/2017: The problem of Mark's forms has now been brought to the attention of his Member of Parliament. Dear Father we pray that this will soon be resolved. there is also a possibility of a part time job which would be ideal for him. May all things be done in Your Time and Will. Amen
Please enter your e-mail correctly to login to PrayerLine:
To use PrayerLine, you must be registered. Please read the following information about PrayerLine, especially the new PrayerLine features. The whole process takes two minutes and involves clicking on a link in an e-mail that we send you, so that your e-mail address is verified. Entering your name completes your registration, and you will immediately be able to post a PrayerLine request or respond to someone else's.
- Although your name and e-mail are required for registration, your e-mail is always hidden when your PrayerLine request is displayed, and you can choose to hide your name when you post a PrayerLine request. The information you give is kept secure for as long as you use that e-mail address. We do not share information.
- ATTENTION! Those who have spam blockers on their own computer, or who use spam-blocking services that require a response from the sender, or who use Internet Service Providers with a high level of spam protection should remember either to disable spam protection or add our e-mail domain "cogeco.ca" to their safe sender list or allowed list to ensure proper delivery of your verifying e-mail. Otherwise you run the risk of your PrayerLine e-mail being blocked, filtered, or delayed.
- PrayerLine is for personal prayer requests which you would like to share so that others can agree with you in prayer, and so that you can do the same for others.
- The PrayerLine Editor will review all new PrayerLine requests before they appear on the Daily Page and are sent out by e-mail early the next morning. Requests that miss the deadline of 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT + 5 hours) will appear on the website the next day, but will not be sent out by e-mail until the morning of the day after that.
- If your request is for a particular person, you should usually identify them only by their first name, to protect their privacy. If even a first name too revealing, you could use an initial, or a pseudonym enclosed in quotation marks, e.g. "George". It would be helpful to suggest what people should pray for, in addition to a brief description of the problem.
- PrayerLine is a public "bulletin board" and people must observe the basic rules of netiquette. Inappropriate language, topics, or personal attacks will, of course, not be posted.
- Please proof-read your request carefully before posting.
- It may take a few seconds to process your request, so please be patient. Clicking more than once will not hurry up the Internet.
- The most recent PrayerLine request is posted at the top of the list. As other requests are posted, yours will gradually move toward the bottom, where it will eventually be deleted after 60 days to make room for new requests.
- Remember to pray for the prayer requests that are posted, rather than just reading them.
- If you make a mistake when posting your PrayerLine request or if more information surfaces, you can update your request by clicking on the link in the confirmation e-mail which you will be sent.
- Readers can respond to your prayer request by clicking on the "I prayed for you" button. At the end of each day when readers have clicked on this button, you will be sent an e-mail about it. If they have logged in, they can choose to send you a brief message and their e-mail. If someone sends you an uplifting message, please have the courtesy to respond.
- Similarly, if you wish to respond to a PrayerLine request, you can click on the "I prayed for you" button. If you have logged in, you can choose to write a brief message which will be sent to them with your name and e-mail address.
- You can encourage those who are praying for your request by adding a praise report if you receive a postitive answer to your request, by using the link in the confirmation e-mail which you will be sent.