Having a great love for music, as a youth, I desired to play the piano. Not being especially talented, however, I never advanced beyond the elementary level. Yet amazingly, God orchestrated a plan so that I would one day marry … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, July 23, 2017 – Pray for people around the world who are working to protect the environment and take good care of God's creation.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWe are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. – Chuck Swindoll
Verse for Today1 Timothy 4:14 – Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you. (NIV)
Sunday, July 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Thou Joy Of Loving Hearts
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 19-21
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ecclesiastes 1; Hebrews 10:1-10
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Romans 8:18-39
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own