"Judge carefully" … "Do not judge" … "Judge for yourself" … "Stop judging" – the Bible Well, is it okay to judge or not? The above texts aren't helpful, are they? It's no wonder: They're extracted from their contexts! Furthermore, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, July 20, 2017 – Pray for social and Indigenous ministries, and ask God's blessing upon them as they serve their communities.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIf you have no joy, there's a leak in your Christianity.
Verse for TodayEcclesiastes 12:1 – Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them." (NIV)
Thursday, July 20, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Rock Of Ages Cleft For Me
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezekiel 31-36
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Nehemiah 12; Hebrews 9:15-22
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 27:46-28:22
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own