Outside the office of Island Pastoral Services in Victoria, British Columbia, where I do some counselling work in addition to the ministry at Westshore, there is a giant outside on the lawn. It is a youngster at that, but no … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, April 26, 2018 – Pray for members of the Atlantic Mission Society as they gather for Discovery Days. May their time together be one of learning and fellowship.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayOne of the advantages of getting old is that we can sing in the bathroom while we are brushing our teeth.
Verse for TodayEphesians 4:26-27 – "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. (NIV)
Thursday, April 26, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Praise The Lord Who Reigns Above
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 33-34
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 15; Acts 2:14-36
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 John 4:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own