A young girl witnessed a scary time when her parents disagreed and her erratic mother raised a sharp kitchen knife toward her father. God intervened and tragedy was prevented. Her father retreated. No one was hurt. "Yes, my son," Abraham …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, July 20, 2018 – Pray for the people of Gaza during this time of political and humanitarian crisis with threats of violence and war on the horizon.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLet's not compare our life to others. We have no idea what their journey is all about.
Verse for Today1 John 1:7 – If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. (NIV)
Friday, July 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Rock Of Ages Cleft For Me
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezekiel 31-36
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 19; Acts 28:11-16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 6:30-56
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own