Some of my family and friends quite like reunions. While I'm not a proponent of regular reunions, attending one once in awhile is a good thing. It connects us with those with whom we may have lost touch over the … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, July 27, 2017 – Pray for all churches and ministries welcoming refugees, that their work may spread Christ's call to be inclusive and compassionate.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. – John Piper
Verse for TodayActs 17:4 – Some of the Jews were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a large number of God-fearing Greeks and not a few prominent women. (NIV)
Thursday, July 27, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Saviour Like A Shepherd Lead Us
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezekiel 37-42
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ecclesiastes 7; Hebrews 10:32-39
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 119:129-144
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own