One of our daughters lives in a small town in Michigan, USA, and for many years, we went there for a week in the spring and again in the fall. Every afternoon, I went for a long walk, and over the years, I got to see most of that town. On …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, November 24, 2017 – Pray for congregational mission teams that are preparing to travel overseas in 2018 to meet international ministry partners of The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe toughest thing about raising kids is convincing them that we have seniority.
Verse for Today1 Samuel 12:24 – Be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you. (NIV)
Friday, November 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: We Gather Together
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 17-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Hosea 6-7, Revelation 11:1-14
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Zephaniah 3:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own