A friend of my wife lost her husband about three years ago to cancer. She has no children, and her remaining relatives are scattered, some nowhere to be found. So we make it a point to occasionally include her for dinner, especially …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, January 22, 2018 – Remember the Presbyterian Church of Ghana's Lay Training Centres in Tamale, Ramseyer, and Nsaba. Pray that the lay leaders may be renewed and empowered by the Word of God.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe wisest people have more questions than answers. – Dr. Monika Ardelt
Verse for TodayColossians 1:22 – Once you were alienated from God … but now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation. (NIV)
Monday, January 22, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Wise May Bring Their Learning
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 12-15
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 22-23; Mark 8:11-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 1:14-28
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own