A friend of my wife lost her husband about three years ago to cancer. She has no children, and her remaining relatives are scattered, some nowhere to be found. So we make it a point to occasionally include her for dinner, especially …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, May 23, 2017 – As we prepare our flower and vegetable gardens, let us be thankful for the serenity of blessed creation.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe same letters that spell "listen" spell "silent".
Verse for TodayActs 28:31 – Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ. (NIV)
Tuesday, May 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: O Lord Thou Art My God And King
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 60-62
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Chronicles 7-8; 1 Thessalonians 3:6-13
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 47:1-9
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own