I'm not saying that God created a storm just to give me a gift of His love, but here's what happened. It all started a few months ago when a fellow writer sent me a note encouraging me in my new life as a widow. It became the basis of the …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, June 27, 2017 – Pray for the Youth in Mission participants who are in Taiwan to take part in an ecumenical conference today with young people from around the globe.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe measure of Christians is how willing we are to reach down and help those who are less fortunate.
Verse for TodayJohn 1:41-42 – The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah!" (NIV)
Tuesday, June 27, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: He Leadeth Me: O Blessed Thought
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 75-77
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ezra 1; Titus 2:11-15
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 87:1-7
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own