Our backyard with its many trees is a heaven for squirrels. I enjoy watching the squirrels frolic high up in the black walnut branches. I imagine the squirrel's view from high up in the trees. From there, the neighbourhood dogs are of no …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, June 26, 2017 – Pray for our Chaplain General, Guy Chapdelaine, and for all of the chaplains under his direction as a spiritual advisor, that God's Spirit of wisdom and grace may rest upon him as he fulfills his duties.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLove your wife by showing her a man who is devoted to God first and foremost.
Verse for Today1 Peter 5:4 – And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away. (NIV)
Monday, June 26, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: All For Jesus
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Kings 19-22
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 9-10; Titus 2:1-10
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 69:19-36
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own