The other night as I lay in bed contemplating the day's finished work and what needed to be done on the morrow, once again, I felt somewhat overwhelmed: so much to do, so little time to do it in. It was then that the story of God feeding …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, July 16, 2018 – Praise God and give thanks for Dr. William and Mrs. Sheila McKelvie from Knox Spadina Presbyterian Church in Toronto, Ontario, as they return to Canada after 30 years of faithful service in Pakistan.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayMake peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
Verse for TodayColossians 2:9-10 – In Christ, all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority. (NIV)
Monday, July 16, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Worship The Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 16-18
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 15; Acts 27:13-26
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 7:1-17
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own