When I read about how reluctant Moses was to do God's bidding, it makes me smile. Getting people to volunteer in church for leadership or ministry roles can be just as hard, too. Some folks feel as if they're not good enough, others think …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, February 18, 2018 – Pray for God's blessing and safety for those serving at home and abroad in Canada's Armed Forces. Ask for the gift of courage and a sense of God's abiding presence wherever they may be.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe God of hope will fill us with all joy and peace as we trust in Him.
Verse for TodayGenesis 2:18 – The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." (NIV)
Sunday, February 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: God Sees The Little Sparrow Fall
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Romans 13-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 46; Mark 15:16-32
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 8:1-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own