When I read about how reluctant Moses was to do God's bidding, it makes me smile. Getting people to volunteer in church for leadership or ministry roles can be just as hard, too. Some folks feel as if they're not good enough, others think …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, August 21, 2018 – Pray for someone who is known to you who is in any kind of difficulty, that God would draw them near through their ordeal and grant them peace, provision and healing.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayPsalm 42:8 – By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me — a prayer to the God of my life. (NIV)
Tuesday, August 21, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Come Let Us All Unite And Sing
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Chronicles 10-14
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Joshua 7; Romans 12:1-8
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Kings 8:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own