How many times do we get angry with the ones we love? My family, my friends, and my circle of relations sometimes do or forget to do things that upset me, and I feel angry. I feel that I should … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, April 25, 2017 – Pray for the Presbyterian World Service and Development project in Ghana helping vulnerable communities access a sustainable, clean water supply.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayMoney won't make us happy but it will keep us comfortable while we're unhappy.
Verse for TodayActs 2:41 – Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day. (NIV)
Tuesday, April 25, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Near To The Heart Of God
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 48-50
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 1 Chronicles 8:1-9:2; Luke 21:1-19
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 16:9-20
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own