How many times do we get angry with the ones we love? My family, my friends, and my circle of relations sometimes do or forget to do things that upset me, and I feel angry. I feel that I should … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, October 18, 2018 – Give thanks to God that Presbyterians across Canada continue to share the gospel and for ministry leaders in the Presbyterian Evangelism Network, who are meeting October 18-20 in Toronto, Ontario.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodaySuccess is sweet, but its secret is sweat.
Verse for TodayPsalm 27:14 – Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. (NIV)
Thursday, October 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Will Sing Of My Redeemer
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 31
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 11:27b-12:31; 2 Corinthians 2:12-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Timothy 4:9-22
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own