I bought a spare chair a while ago. It sits in a corner of my kitchen, and for the most part, it doesn't do a lot. It came with a lovely, handwoven, green chair pad, which the cats really enjoy lounging on. I do stand upon it at times to …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, January 19, 2018 – Pray for courageous individuals and organizations defending human rights around the world.
- Update on "Further update on Dave": "Dave's physiotherapy assessment went well. He will begin twice weekly therapy to assist with..." (more)
- Praise report fir original post on January 14,2018: "My son met with the head of the financial department at his college today. They were able to give..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayMiddle age is when many are not inclined to exercise anything but caution.
Verse for TodayEphesians 1:18-20 – I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know … his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead. (NIV)
Friday, January 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Lord This Day Thy Children Meet
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 12-17
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 20; Mark 7:24-37
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Mark 8:22-9:1
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own