One of the household chores that I avoid doing as long as possible is the ironing. Not that I mind doing it, actually it's just that the idea of it seems so confining. It's not nearly as interesting as some … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, May 23, 2018 – Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development partners in Ghana as they empower people living with disabilities to develop the skills needed to fully participate in life and to support themselves and their families.
- Update on "Praying for a miracle!": "PRAISE the LORD! She had the babies and both survived! The bigger one is on a respirator. This is..." (more)
- Please continue to Pray: "Talked with Trish today (she had a concussion). She is taking it easy - not working / not visiting..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayOur worship of God is right when we are right with God.
Verse for Today1 Thessalonians 5:23 – May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (NIV)
Wednesday, May 23, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: My Jesus I Love Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 60-62
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 38; Acts 11:1-18
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 6:1-13
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own