A rite of passage for most young girls happens when they reach that age at which their moms and dads agree to let them get their ears pierced. It is an exciting thought for most girls, until they get to … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, March 19, 2018 – Pray for the health of all care chaplains serving across Canada in hospitals, retirement homes, and other health care facilities.
- Update on "Update on Urgent Request": ""H" is moving in with my youngest daughter "V" till she figures out her..." (more)
- Update on "K made the appointment March 6th": "Thank you, Jesus, that K had a very important test last week; we pray now that the results are..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayAn alarm clock is a small mechanical device to wake up people who have no children.
Verse for TodayActs 3:19-20 – Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you — even Jesus. (NIV)
Monday, March 19, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Love To Tell The Story
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Genesis 44-47
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 19-20
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 2:41-52
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own