One of the places that we visited on our cruise last February and March did not have a large enough harbour to accommodate our ship. So we dropped anchor offshore, and then, people were taken to the shore in small boats. We stayed on …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, March 20, 2018 – Ask God to protect families who have fled violence in South Sudan. Pray that support from Presbyterian World Service and Development will help refugees rebuild their lives in peace and safety.
- Update on "Update on Urgent Request": ""H" is moving in with my youngest daughter "V" till she figures out her..." (more)
- Update on "K made the appointment March 6th": "Thank you, Jesus, that K had a very important test last week; we pray now that the results are..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayHuman power is inadequate to accomplish God's purposes.
Verse for TodayEphesians 3:20-21 – Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (NIV)
Tuesday, March 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Saves
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: 1 Samuel 6-10
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Exodus 21; John 9:1-12
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 42:1-13
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own