Some years ago, I checked in at a high-rise hotel, and was instructed by the hotel clerk how to find my room. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the floor to which I had been directed. When the door opened, I stepped …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, July 18, 2018 – Pray for congregations sharing summer services with other denominations, rejoicing in their ecumenical connections.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayIt's okay to let our children see us cry.
Verse for TodayPsalm 119:7 – I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. (NIV)
Wednesday, July 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Unto The Hills Around Do I Lift Up
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 84-86
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 17; Acts 27:39-44
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 89:19-37
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own