Divine guidance is surely something to pray for, because divine guidance is second to none. God's guidance makes each hour greatly blessed, and we live in peace. That is something that we all need, especially as we get older or are in …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, February 23, 2018 – Pray that God's love will spread throughout the world, so that all people may live in peace and harmony.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThere's no sense in advertising your troubles; there's no market for them.
Verse for TodayActs 2:23 – [Jesus] was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. (NIV)
Friday, February 23, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: O Master Let Me Walk With Thee
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 40-44
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 50; John 1:19-42
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 22:1-15
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own