On a sunny spring afternoon a few years ago, I took a drive around my new neighbourhood, on roads unfamiliar to a newcomer. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my outing in the farm country where more fields opened to the view, with farm houses a …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, May 25, 2018 – Pray for commissioners to the General Assembly as they prepare to discern the mind of Christ for the church at the upcoming 2018 General Assembly.
- Overflowing with thanks and praise!: "This family has come out of so many deep valleys of life. They now are climbing up one hill after..." (more)
- Wisdom and healing needed!: "Father, my son E. is stressed over severe back and other areas of his body causing him much pain..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe cross of Christ reveals our sin at its worst and God's love at its best.
Verse for TodayJohn 5:25 – I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. (NIV)
Friday, May 25, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Faith Of Our Fathers
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Jeremiah 42-46
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Job 40; Acts 12:1-19
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: John 5:1-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own