I think it was during the 1960s that the phrase "generation gap" was first used. All over the world, young people were rebelling against the institutions of their day by dropping out of school, confronting the authorities, and staying away … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, June 22, 2017 – Pray for wisdom and health for the new national Women's Missionary Society president, Janet Brewer, as she serves God within this ministry.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod can't fill us when we are full of ourselves.
Verse for TodayProverbs 10:2 – Ill-gotten treasures are of no value, but righteousness delivers from death. (NIV)
Thursday, June 22, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Man Of Sorrows Wondrous Name
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ezekiel 7-12
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 4; 2 Timothy 3:10-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 20:7-18
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own