Things we take for granted sometimes are meant to guide others. I had cataracts removed, with implants put in. I didn't think about it too much, but later I found out that I had led the way for someone else … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, July 26, 2017 – Pray for all military members who have moved recently or will be moving during this summer, that they will discover a new home and a new community that is welcoming to them and their families.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayContinuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential. – Winston Churchill
Verse for TodayTitus 2:3 – Teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. (NIV)
Wednesday, July 26, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Sing Praise To God Who Reigns Above
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 13
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ecclesiastes 5-6; Hebrews 10:26-31
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 119:113-128
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own