Things we take for granted sometimes are meant to guide others. I had cataracts removed, with implants put in. I didn't think about it too much, but later I found out that I had led the way for someone else … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipMonday, July 23, 2018 – Thank God for our children and young people who participate in our church communities. Pray that each one would be filled with a knowledge of God's will, through the wisdom and understanding that comes only through knowing the Holy Spirit.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Verse for TodayMatthew 19:14 – Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (NIV)
Monday, July 23, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Jesus Thou Joy Of Loving Hearts
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Leviticus 19-21
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Numbers 21; Acts 28:23-31
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Corinthians 1:1-24
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own