Things we take for granted sometimes are meant to guide others. I had cataracts removed, with implants put in. I didn't think about it too much, but later I found out that I had led the way for someone else … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, November 17, 2017 – Pray for the members of the Listening Committee that will meet with members of the LGBTQ community to hear their stories of life in the church.
- Challenging times: "We are all trying to juggle a lot right now, and need prayer to help us through this challenging..." (more)
- Continued Prayer urgently required: "Kate is still in hospital but will be meeting with the expert doctors in the beginning of December..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayJust when you think tomorrow will never come — it's yesterday.
Verse for Today2 Timothy 1:12 – I am suffering … Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. (NIV)
Friday, November 17, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Be Present At Our Table Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Acts 15-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Daniel 9, Revelation 8:6-13
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Judges 5:11b-31
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own