Now that the starter plants have been transferred to the outside garden beds, I stop amidst my morning chores to pop over and examine them. I check to see if each plant looks healthy and has enough moist soil around it. If not, then I do …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, July 25, 2017 – Give thanks for the Presbyterian World Service and Development program supporting Casa de Niñas, a safe place for girls and women living in abusive situations in Nicaragua.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm. – Matt Chandler
Verse for TodayTitus 2:2 – Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love and in endurance. (NIV)
Tuesday, July 25, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: All Hail The Power Of Jesus Name
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 87-89
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ecclesiastes 3-4; Hebrews 10:19-25
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 20:17-34
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own