Life is full of little secrets, isn't it? For instance, take our identification. The government gives us permission to drive only after we have passed a test and received a driver's license. Owning our own vehicle means registration numbers, insurance … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, May 24, 2017 – Let us give thanks for our ecumenical sisters and brothers as we follow together in the life of Christ.
- Update on job: "Mark and his wife have just been told that their trial period for the job didn't work out...." (more)
- Update on "Praise God for her another answer to prayer!": "My deaf grandson starts his job soon. He is excited to be contributing to the workforce. His dad is..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayLife can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Verse for TodayIsaiah 42:3-4 – In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope. (NIV)
Wednesday, May 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Faith Of Our Fathers
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 41-42
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Chronicles 9; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Acts 1:1-11
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own