You may have already started your Christmas card list. Soon it will be time to post the cards. But are we making the same mistake that we have made in the last few years? Who should really be receiving our Christmas greetings? Notice what …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipFriday, March 24, 2017 – Pray for the Executive of the Canadian Council of Churches meeting today, as they work to further the ecumenical witness of their 25 denominations.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayConscience is the still, small voice that often finds the line busy.
Verse for TodayPsalm 69:6 – May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me, O Lord, the Lord Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me, O God of Israel. (NIV)
Friday, March 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Be Still My Soul
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Mark 3-4
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 34-36; Luke 11:37-54
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Ephesians 5:6-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own