During the last few days of August and the first week of September 2015, we have seen dozens of reports of refugees from Syria and Iraq escaping their war-torn countries. We have seen them trying to cross the sea from Turkey to Greece and …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, March 23, 2017 – Pray for music leaders who seek to faithfully lead the congregation in vibrant and creative praise of God.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe church is what is left over when the building burns down and the pastor leaves town.
Verse for TodayColossians 1:21 – Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. (NIV)
Thursday, March 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Pass Me Not O Gentle Saviour
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Isaiah 62-66
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 33; Luke 11:24-36
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 17:41-57
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own