Our son just turned 16, and on that day, he went for his beginners' driving permit. My husband and I sat in the parking lot, waiting for him to write the test. I was reminded that 16 years ago on … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, February 20, 2018 – World Day of Social Justice – Give thanks for Presbyterians who strive to support peace efforts, build respect for human rights, reduce poverty, honour right relationships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people, and care for God's creation.
- Breast Cancer: "For my niece in Texas, (Jessica) recently diagnosed with breast cancer, for the long road ahead to..." (more)
- We're moving slowly on the long long road: "With prayers, K is spending more time at home than in the hospital but needs Jesus to intervene and..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayRemember to thank God for the ordinary as well as the extraordinary.
Verse for TodayGalatians 2:20 – I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (NIV)
Tuesday, February 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Lord's Prayer
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Judges 12-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 48; Mark 16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 17:1-16
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own