I was overwhelmed by the responses to my New Year's Eve devotional, Which Way To Go . Readers were very loving and understanding as I outlined my future needs while facing a move to residential care. I really appreciated the love and …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, March 22, 2017 – World Water Day – Give thanks for the sacred gift of water. Pray that all people in Canada may have access to safe, clean water, especially Indigenous communities that are under boil-water alerts.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodaySuccess in life is doing the will of God in one-day increments with the right attitudes of thankfulness and joy. – Robert J. Morgan
Verse for TodayPsalm 46:1-2 – God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. (NIV)
Wednesday, March 22, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Come Let Us To The Lord Our God
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Job 23-24
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Isaiah 32; Luke 11:1-23
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 17:26-40
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own