Have you ever wondered why God created us with two ears and two eyes but only one mouth? Do you think it could be that we should spend four times as much listening and observing as talking? When I told a member of the nursing staff where …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, January 23, 2019 – Pray for Presbyterian World Service and Development partners in Nicaragua teaching youth about gender, sexual reproductive health, and healthy living habits.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayWith God's power working in us, He can do much, much more than anything we can ask or think of. – Ephesians 3:20 (ERV)
Verse for Today2 Corinthians 5:14-15 – For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. (NIV)
Wednesday, January 23, 2019:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: O Word Of God Incarnate
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Joshua 16-20
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Deuteronomy 21:22-22:30; Matthew 15
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Ephesians 3:1-21
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own