Casey, my miniature long-haired dachshund, loves his stuffy toys, and in particular, his stuffed toy, Giraffe. Every night when he hops into bed, he races over to grab Giraffe, then hugs him to his furry little chest with both front paws. …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, July 15, 2018 – Pray for the Presbyterian Woman of Faith Award Committee as they work to provide opportunities to share the stories of women in The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe remedy for jealousy is thankfulness to God.
Verse for TodayJames 1:21 – Get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. (NIV)
Sunday, July 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Holy Spirit Hear Us
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Colossians 1-2
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 42-43
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 6:1-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own