Having a great love for music, as a youth, I desired to play the piano. Not being especially talented, however, I never advanced beyond the elementary level. Yet amazingly, God orchestrated a plan so that I would one day marry … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, October 24, 2017 – Pray that congregations that are searching for a new minister will be filled with hope, wisdom, and patience.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe church is only one generation away from extinction if the next generation doesn't carry the torch that's been passed to them. – David Mainse
Verse for TodayIsaiah 29:15 – Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, "Who sees us? Who will know?" (NIV)
Tuesday, October 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Thy Way Not Mine O Lord
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Psalms 122-124
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Ezekiel 36, Jude 1:1-4
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 7:1-14
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own