As we prepared for our long trip, my husband purchased a product to put on the windshield so that rain will bead up on it. He got the car ready as I packed. When we travel, we always take turns driving. As we left, with my husband driving, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipThursday, October 18, 2018 – Give thanks to God that Presbyterians across Canada continue to share the gospel and for ministry leaders in the Presbyterian Evangelism Network, who are meeting October 18-20 in Toronto, Ontario.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodaySuccess is sweet, but its secret is sweat.
Verse for TodayPsalm 27:14 – Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. (NIV)
Thursday, October 18, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: I Will Sing Of My Redeemer
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 31
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: 2 Samuel 11:27b-12:31; 2 Corinthians 2:12-17
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Timothy 4:9-22
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own