A broken cup. That is what I saw when I asked the Lord to show me what had happened to my life. Sick with an illness, possibly a viral attack, which robbed me of my life and for which doctors had no answers and no treatment, I was able …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSunday, July 15, 2018 – Pray for the Presbyterian Woman of Faith Award Committee as they work to provide opportunities to share the stories of women in The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- Update on "Prayer for grandson going into U.S.A. Air Force": "Official departure day for Air Force boot camp is July 24, 2018- Enjoying last few days together,..." (more)
- Please pray for peace!: "Please pray for peace, for our world! The Devil is trying to get in through his divide and conquer..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayThe remedy for jealousy is thankfulness to God.
Verse for TodayJames 1:21 – Get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. (NIV)
Sunday, July 15, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: Holy Spirit Hear Us
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Colossians 1-2
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Psalms 42-43
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 6:1-23
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own