Having a great love for music, as a youth, I desired to play the piano. Not being especially talented, however, I never advanced beyond the elementary level. Yet amazingly, God orchestrated a plan so that I would one day marry … (read more)
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipSaturday, June 24, 2017 – Pray for stewardship committees as they work on plans for their fall stewardship campaigns.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayGod created spiritual community so that we should never be alone when we suffer.
Verse for TodayPsalm 105:4 – Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (NIV)
Saturday, June 24, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Ephesians 4-6
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Esther 6-7; 2 Timothy 4:9-22
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Luke 1:57-80
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own