Last month, a baby robin fell out of its nest in my backyard. I tried to put it back, but the tiny residence was overcrowded; there was simply no room. Fortunately, this bird was fully feathered and nearly ready to fly. In the meantime, …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipWednesday, August 23, 2017 – Pray for the women-to-women blog, womenshub.ca. May all who visit this website feel a sense of community and the presence of God.
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayFaith it till you make it.
Verse for TodayMark 9:30-31 – Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were, because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, "The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise." (NIV)
Wednesday, August 23, 2017:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Solid Rock
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Proverbs 19
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Jeremiah 23; James 4:11-12
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 132:1-134:3
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own