My father was a horticulturist, at least when it came to his fig tree; it was the focal point in the centre of our backyard. Dad would always be watching to see signs of life when the first green leaf would appear. He would spring into …( read more )
Search the Site
PCC Prayer PartnershipTuesday, February 20, 2018 – World Day of Social Justice – Give thanks for Presbyterians who strive to support peace efforts, build respect for human rights, reduce poverty, honour right relationships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people, and care for God's creation.
- Breast Cancer: "For my niece in Texas, (Jessica) recently diagnosed with breast cancer, for the long road ahead to..." (more)
- We're moving slowly on the long long road: "With prayers, K is spending more time at home than in the hospital but needs Jesus to intervene and..." (more)
- More requests or post your own
Get Daily By Email
Contribute a DevotionalAll our devotionals are contributed by our readers on a voluntary basis. Pray about contributing a devotional — writing is not restricted to Canadians or Presbyterians. Registration takes just a few minutes, and you will immediately be able to post a devotional online. Read the Guidelines for Contributing Devotionals.
Thought for TodayRemember to thank God for the ordinary as well as the extraordinary.
Verse for TodayGalatians 2:20 – I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (NIV)
Tuesday, February 20, 2018:
- Today's Music: Listen while you read: The Lord's Prayer
- Today's Podcast: Listen now
- Today's One-Year* Scripture Passage: Judges 12-16
- Today's Two-Year* Scripture Passages: Genesis 48; Mark 16
- Canadian Bible Society Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 17:1-16
- Current PrayerLine Requests: Read them or post your own